Popular Posts

Thursday 16 May 2013

A marriage without "I love you" 没有“我爱你”的婚姻

Just to share with you an article I came across: 
"50 years ago, 
He proposed to her, he said: Believe me

40 years ago ...
When she gave birth to their first daughter, he saidYou have worked hard

20 years ago ...
Their daughter married  to other places on that day, he hold her shoulder and said: You still have me;

Last year ...
That day when he received the notification of her critical condition, he repeatedly told her: I'm here (with you)

Today, she left the world ...
With tears rolling down his cheek, he kissed her forehead and says: We'll meet in heaven

In this life, there was not even once that he to her "I love you"
But love has never left.

True love is an action, instead of mere language.
An act of love is better than saying a hundred times of "I love you".  "

                                                                                                  Adapted from Compassion Life Society


It's a marriage without "I love you", but it's one that is full of love.


Cheers,
S.L α




我偶然阅读了一篇十分感人的文章,特与大家分享:
“50年前...
他向她求婚時,只說了三個字:相信我;

40年前...
她為他生下第一個女兒的時候,他對她說:辛苦了;

20年前...
女兒出嫁異地那天,他摟著她的肩說:還有我;

去年...
他收到她病危通知的那天,重復地對她說:我在這;

今天,她走了...
他含著淚水親吻她的額頭說:净土见。

這一生,他沒對她說過一次“我愛你”,
但愛,從未離開過。

真正的愛是一種行動而非語言。
說一百遍“我愛你”不如一次用心的愛的行動來得貼切。"


摘自慈悲生命协会
这是个没有“我爱你”的婚姻, 但却是个充满爱的婚姻。


感恩,
雪莲花 α

No comments:

Post a Comment