Popular Posts

Saturday 1 June 2013

Not Having 没能拥有

I came across this line (pix) that grasped my attention and reminds me a small incident which happened months ago. 

There was once where a kid was asking for some sweets from his classmate, which was another little boy. He was begging politely and gazing hopefully into his classmate's eyes. From his gaze, it was not hard to notice he was going to drool for the sweets. Yet, his classmate replied him, "No, I have limited sweets for myself, I'll give you when I have extra.". The boy did not give up and begged again. Looking at the pitiful boy, I could not just be a bystander anymore. I walked to his classmate and tried ways and means to persuade him to spare some sweets for the kid.
 
The boy frown, clutched tightly to his pack of sweets and replied, "No. I can only spare him some only when I have extra. It's useless for him to keep on begging me, as I too experienced the same as what he has experienced today. When I wanted something so badly and begged for it, I was not granted for it, so there's nothing wrong that I am not giving what he asks for."

Just to share with the little boy with his packet of sweets the line below: 

Useful Info

Dear little boy, you give because you had experienced of not having, not when you have extra. When you break the cycle of "not having", you'll continue to receive.


Cheers,
S.L.α


这句话(图),让我想起了一个几个月前发生的小插曲

一个小孩向他的同学
一些糖果。他很有礼貌地哀求,并抱着希望地凝视着他的同学。从他的目光中,不难发现他想糖果想到垂涎三尺了。然而他的同学却回答他说:“不行,我的糖果刚好够我自个儿的份,倘若我有多余的我就给你吧虽然遭到狠狠地拒绝,那小孩没有放弃,并再次央求。看着那可怜的小孩,我知道不能再当一个旁观者了。我走上前去试图说服他的同班同学答应那小孩的央求。

不料,那男孩(同班同学)却皱着眉头,紧紧地握住他那包糖果,并回答说,“
当我有太多(的糖果)时才能给他不管他再如何哀求我都没用,我也经历了与他今天经历的一样。我苦苦哀求我想要的东西时却没人愿意给我。照着么看来,我不给他(糖果)也没有错。

只是想与那拥有
糖果小男孩分享下面的一句话

摘自 Useful Info


亲爱的小男孩,你给是因为你经历了“没能拥有”,而不是因你拥有的太多。当你打破没能拥有的循环,你将会继续拥有。


感恩,
雪莲花α

No comments:

Post a Comment