Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Amusement 乐事

There will be sometimes, someday and somewhere when you are bored of your life. Getting bored is normal as daily routines are really BORED. Hereby, it refers to the feelings of not wanting to continue working on the things on your hand and starts to loaf around. Mentioning THE word makes the post sounds more bored. Fortunately, I manged to survive from this boredom disease by amusing myself. Oh yes, I mean, amusing yourself. Below are some pictures which I found on the internet that I made fun of them through humanizing the animals in the picture by adding self scripted descriptions. This is one of the ways that I managed to amuse myself without any bling bling involved. Thanks to the owners of the pictures below.
 
This is what happen when 2 gray wolves meet. When one of them have been starving for XXX days, while another one is kind enough to let him have a taste

Fennec Fox (Vulpes zerda). Devil liked fox due to the "horns" on the head. One of my favourite devil-liked adorable species

 This is the consequence of too much of TV & video games.

 Forgot to tell you, I am a vegetarian, I don't like "bones". Besides, don't try to cheat a dog with fake bones, you know the consequences when we don't buy it.

 I can  sleep well only if I smell the familiar stinky "fragrance" of shoe that has never been washed by my owner for a century.

 Maybe I can fly like Dumbo!? Should I give it a try? 

The thing besides me looks tasty......but it looks familiar to me......peak or peek?

Fennecus Zerda (Fennec Fox)- I need a stretch before my meal.........

Don't be shocked. It's not a chameleon. It's a keyborleon. Keyboard lizard. 

 Black or White? You will only know what a black sheep looks like when there is a white sheep besides.....

 Erm, I am not plucking flowers actually, I am just "maintaining" them.....heheh


 P/S: The rights of the pictures are of their respective owners. Pictures are for amusement purpose only.
 
One of my favourite catchy song when I feel lazy. Get on the floor and tap some steps and be ready to kick the laziness off!

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
 


Cheers,
S.L.Alpha


No comments:

Post a Comment